What visitors and downloaders have said about the free e-book Contemplations on Communication and Conflict - a collection of 7 articles on conflict resolution and interpersonal communication and relationships:
"Thank you for sharing this e-book! Good, clear stories and plenty to think about. I especially liked texts about tolerance, competition and body language." KK - Finland
"Dear Alan, Today I read your e-book 'Contemplations on Communication and Conflict'. It provides so many ideas for personal growth that I can't wait to practice them. I consider the ideas that you describe as an inspiring opportunity to enhance my skills in Non Violent Communication.
Especially the article on body language touched me. I felt relieved reading your point of view on body language. It helps me to let go of perfectionism, both listening, being present in the moment, and also reading and scanning the other persons body language and also mastering my own body language is indeed 'a hell of a job'." Peter de Kock Holland
Sign up below to receive your free copy.....
A compendium of articles on conflict resolution and interpersonal communication and relationships from the Communication and Conflict website (Free) Newsletter.
1. Conflict Resolution in the Bird World (….or how to find a win/win solution with someone who seems to be a bully.)
2. Tolerance Can Be Overrated (....or why conflict avoidance, under the guise of tolerance, can be a dangerous thing.)
3. My body language, my tone of voice, the colours I'm wearing.... They don't mean a thing. (....or why, when we treat 'non-verbal communication' such as 'body language' as if it is a science, it leads to disconnection between us.)
4. Trouble on the Tube (...or why standing up for someone and 'taking sides' can be one of the main causes of the escalation of conflict)
5.Would you rather be right or happy? (…..or why responding to a personal conflict as if it is a competition can be a challenge but it won't bring us happiness)
6. Denial is not a river in Egypt!(...or why responding to a conflict by trying to avoid it or pretending it doesn't exist doesn't work)
7. 3 Cheers For Conflict! (...or how, if we can accept conflict as inevitable, we can step back and see it as an opportunity for Learning, Connection and Insight)
Contemplations is an archive of 7 articles on conflict resolution and effective interpersonal communication, originally written for the Communication and Conflict Newsletter. It is made up of observations, anecdotes and insights relating to communication and conflict resolution in everyday life.
The e-book is free and you are welcome to forward it to anyone else who you think may be interested in what it has to say.
Wishing you all the best
You may also be interested in the following book about responding effectively to workplace bullying allegations. Click on the image below to find out more about this 48-page book about Resolving Workplace Bullying:
Are you UK based and wanting mediation, conflict coaching or training in communication and/or conflict resolution related issues?
Mediation skills, Conflict Coaching skills, bespoke training in holding effective meetings, dealing with difficult behaviour, or other related areas?
If so, contact Alan via his business website at CAOS Conflict Management
If you like the approach described on this site that supports the resolution of conflict and promotes effective, mindful communication, you may want to visit Alan's organisation website at CAOS Conflict Management.
Click on the image link below to visit his site. A new page opens.
CAOS Conflict Management provides:
Please CONTACT CAOS if you have an enquiry about any of these services or
020 3371 7507
Here's a Handbook to help you practise more effective communication and to review and improve how you are responding to unresolved conflict:
The CAOS Conflict Coaching Clients Handbook
Buy Now for just £4! or click on the image to find out more.
Train to be a Mediator with CAOS Conflict Management: